Brother Phil asked if he could do some laundry. I showed him how to use my washing machine and also the dryer. Later in the afternoon he asked if washing a credit card would hurt it. I've washed many things by mistake but, so far, not my billfold. It was Brother Brent that quickly quipped, "You've been laundering money?" Well, that's one way of doing it I suppose. (Side note: Didn't affect the credit cards but that's because he hung the washed clothes outside on the clothesline to dry. If he had put it in the dryer it might have been a different story.)
Brother and Sister-in-Law Brent and Evelyn got on the road by 9:30 a.m. on Saturday. Sister-in-Law Sheila took off this morning to make lunch w/ a friend on her way home. Brother Phil will stick around a while longer for a class get-together. I acquired a new house guest last night. Heard a cricket in the house. Not a problem. I'm sure Dunder or Blitz will seek it out ana d welcome it in their own way.
No comments:
Post a Comment