Nieces Shelby, Rebecca, and Carolyn had a Girls Weekend. One of the activities was a flower arranging class at the florist where Carolyn works. Everyone got the same 'recipe' of flowers and made an arrangement they could take home. Think it's something I could have my guests do too. We could go out into the meadow, pick flowers, and come back to see how we would arrange them. Hopefully the guys will think it's a hoot.
Took it as easy as I could today. Did have to pick up some antibiotics at the pharmacy the hospital doc had prescribed. Before I left the house I got a message from the library that an audio book was ready for me. Stopped there first. I'm only a block away from the post office so picked up my mail. I'd left my car out for three days at by the ER. Noticed spots all over the hood so drove another block to the car wash and got it all nice and shiny. Drove to the County Seat and picked up the drugs. In truth, I was a bit nervous about eating. Mom had diverticulitis. She'd been careful about eating berries, nuts, popcorn, stuff like that. However, I'd gone over my hospital discharge papers and saw nothing about restrictions in diet. Still ... Decided to go grocery shopping and pick up the same foods they had fed me in the hospital. Came home and put everything away. Just doing those errands this morning tired me out. The dog and I took a quick nap. As Cousin Rick reminded me "growing old isn't for the feint of heart.'


No comments:
Post a Comment