Woke up to a storm this morning. Funny pinging sounds from the ventilator in the bathroom so I'm assuming there was also some small hail. Still too dark to see anything outside so just went back to bed. The storm cooled things down and washed the smoke from the air. Think the meadow enjoyed getting a shower before the start of it's day.
Brother Brent and Sister-in-Law Evelyn are here for a visit. Earlier in the month they went to Washington D.C. with the church choir to sing at different venues. Evelyn came back w/ a cough that the smoke and hot temps aren't helping. Brent got a gleam in his eye when I said I still had to cut the back trails and opted to do that this morning. He posed for this picture accessorized with a John Deere hat, John Deere gloves, John Deere socks, and John Deere version of Sketcher shoes. Riding, of course, Svaldilfari - a John Deere garden tractor.
No comments:
Post a Comment