Time to tie up some loose ends from my trip. I left a good on-line review for the florist who made a bouquet for the funeral. I had set up a pay-by-plate account for the toll roads I used years ago. I refreshed it with my new car info and was ready to go. That was easy and paying was easy - almost too easy. When I brought the system up it showed me my tolls (a whopping total of $6) and showed my credit card info. "Did I want to pay w/ that credit card?" I knew I had a different credit card from the last time I'd used pay-by-plate and just couldn't remember if it had asked me for my credit card when I'd put in the car's info. I'm hoping I did. A bit scary if they can associate my name w/ a credit card.
Sunday, July 19, 2026
Bouquet
Niece Carolyn's job is as a driver for a flower shop. Must have a lot of business since she has an 8 hour work day and she's not the only driver. As a bonus she takes home the flowers that were tossed because they couldn't be used in an arrangement that day. She practices making bouquets w/ them. She gave me some ideas and I said I would try to make my own bouquets from the wild flowers in bloom. My first effort included daisy's, black-eyed Susans, and bergamot. Bergamot is in the mint family so my bouquet has an aroma - not exactly flowery, more of a clean scent. I recognize it from when I was a kid and bringing in cows in the back 80. This time of year there was always something in the air but I couldn't tell what it was coming from. Now I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the smell of bergamot. Can't go wrong with that choice.
Post a Comment