Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Nundorite, Rainbow Obsidian, Picture Jasper, Cherry Quartz, Opalite


 I'd asked for a special spot in the new room divider to display a smooth stone pestle my grandparents had found out in the desert on one of their early forays.  My brothers had put in a  smaller rectangle which would fit the pestle perfectly.  Only problem is that once I put it in place, I wasn't enamored w/ it there.  It did look OK and I grew accustomed to it in that space but I didn't think I was showing the pestle off to it's best advantage.  Did still need a place to put those rock spheres that I'd planned on putting in the top squares.  I placed them down in the smaller receptacle and really liked the presentation.  I can move them around in different configurations and have other rocks I can put in there to mix up the look.  Plus if they are dislodged from their stands at this height the worst they can do is bruise my toe.

No comments: