Monday, July 08, 2024

Comma or a Question Mark

I checked in w/ Friend Kathy and Brother Brent to see if Hurricane Beryl was affecting them.  Kathy lives on the coast but was spared the worst of the storm, still had electricity, and said it was rather nice since all visitors had taken emergency evacutation.  The remaining 'natives' had peace, quiet, and the beaches to themselves.  Brent lives near Dallas and thought the hurricane would brush past.  He wasn't sure.  He and Evelyn are still spending some time in Phoenix, Arizona.  He then asked if he could come to my place later though, he said, he'd have to check the weather first.   I responded that I couldn't promise hurricane winds, torrential downpours,  or temps over 110 but if he still wanted to come I had room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But you do have bears, bon fires and lightening bugs. That's a different kind of exciting!
Rebecca