Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Sidelight

October hasn't liked me much.  One of Jormungandr's tires looked flat, the refrigerator gave up the ghost, I got vertigo, the phone charger stopped working, the car wouldn't start today, and the light in the garage went out.  OK, some problems aren't that bad.  Neighbor Doug gave me air for the tires (my brothers didn't think I could handle the compressor I have in the garage and I didn't want to prove them right).  I transferred the food over to the minifridge in Mjolnir.  Just haven't had a chance to go shopping for a new fridge yet.  Fortunately found another way to charge the phone.  My vertigo is worst in the morning but pretty good by end of day.  I go in for Physical Therapy tomorrow.  That's provided the car starts.  It did the same thing this summer so I bought a battery jumper.  Took a phone call to Brother Brent but that got the car going.   I get a new battery on Friday.  I'll replace the garage bulb tomorrow.  I was kinda down this afternoon so I put in an order to Amazon.  Usually I prefer flowers for an uplift but it's not a good time of year for them so getting some new bright shiny things will have to do.
 

No comments: