Monday, July 25, 2022

Fireworks

 

Aunt Beverly had asked that I order flowers for my aunt & uncle's memorial service from her and if there was a handout at the service to send her one.  She's the last of her generation in my family and feeling too old to make the trip back here from California.   So I did as asked.  Cousin Rick took a pic of the flowers and e-mailed them to me.  I printed them out and showed brother Brent.  He suggested maybe sending Bev a couple of other old photos w/ it so I printed off another three photos of her parents & siblings.  Found a padded mailing envelope and slid them in along side the handout from the service. Got another idea.  I went through my cards and picked out a variety.  When people from the family came over, I had them pick a card and write a note to Aunt Bev.  Slid all of those in the envelope too.  Mailed it off today.   Hope getting everything together will give her a smile.

No comments: