Monday, June 20, 2022

Sunset on Spring

 Labradoodle - Labrador and Poodle

Goldendoodle - Golden Retriever and Poodle

Morkie - Maltese and Yorkshire Terrier

Shorkie - Shih Tzu and Yorkshire Terrier

Cavachon - Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and Bichon Frise

Boxerdoodle - Boxer and Poodle

Poochon / Bichpoo - Toy poodle and Bichon Frise

Porkie - Pomeranian and Yorkshire Terrier

Pomsky - Pomeranian and Siberian Husky (artificial insemination)

Cockapoo - Cocker Spaniel and Poodle

Boxador - Boxer and Labrador

Gerberian Shepsky - German Shepard and Siberian Husky

Rotterman - Rottweiler and Doberman Pinscher

Chug - Chihuahua and Pug

Don't see why Whip has her breed listed as a inglorious 'Lab-X'.  Of course, making names from pieces of her sire and bitch's breeds won't work since I'm not sure of her parentage.  Keeping w/ my attempt to learn Norse mythology, I think when asked I'll say she's a 'Fenrir'.  If I say it w/ gravitas I might be able to pull it off.

No comments: