Thursday, June 04, 2020

Sunrise

My phone isn't smart.  It's just a flip phone that just fit's the coin pocket in my jeans or in the side pocket of the camera carrying case.  I don't get that many calls and I ask people not to text me because my old contract (w/ Alltel that was automatically transferred to Verizon when it was bought out) charges for them.  So it wasn't too unusual when I needed to make a call today that I had to go looking for it. Found it in the side pouch of the tractor.  (Must have put it in there when I mowed yesterday.)  Had a voice mail but it was too late to do what the caller had asked.  Too bad but not the end of the world.  First I called the optometrist office.  When I put on my glasses this morning one of the nose guards broke off.  It was time to get an eye checkup and new glasses anyway.  Got a July appointment.  A plug of tape will suffice for a nose guard until then.  Decided to make another call and get my hair cut.  I haven't gone yet this year and it's beginning to curl on my shoulders.  Appointment for next week.   I was on a roll.  My teeth were cleaned in January so I'm due for a mid-year cleaning - yet another July appointment.  Checked on-line for  the special downtown - a Philly wrap!  Called and put my order in.  Set down my phone.  Not sure where but it'll be around here somewhere when I need it again.

No comments: