Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Steeplebush, Giant St. John's Wort, and Goldenrod seed pods

The library opened up for curbside pickup on Monday so I was back to my volunteer shift today.  First I went in around noon to pick up the building key and to watch the process.  Usually I just take over from the volunteer before me but the library's hours are abbreviated so there is a gap in time from the daytime volunteer shifts to my nighttime shift.  No pickups were scheduled while I was there so the librarian just showed me where the schedule was kept.  I let myself in tonight and checked the pickups scheduled.  There were none tonight so I busied myself bringing the stats list up to date.  The library has been closed since mid-March.  I didn't think there would be much to it but someone had been messing around in the spreadsheet so I needed to do a few fixes.  That kept me busy until closing time.  Won't be surprised if things aren't too busy at the library to begin w/.  We can only send out books located physically in our library.  'Business' should pick up when the library courier system goes back on-line.


No comments: