Friday, February 28, 2020

Coyote couple on a snowy day

My attempt to discourage the coyote from coming near my house didn't work.  He brought the misses along w/ him this time.  She was a bit more wary and they stayed in the meadow until I started barking and they moved off.  As planned I sent off my fed and state tax forms today.  Time to put 2019 to bed.  In order to make room in the garage for the tote containing last year's receipts, I took down the totes labeled 2005 & 2006.  I went through them to see if there was anything I wanted to keep.  On the very top of 2006 was a large amount of strips of paper clipped together.  They were the checkout slips from the library for the books I read that year.  I don't know if I'm more concerned that I kept them or that I don't remember saving them.  All I can think is that I was so happy to have time to read  (I'd just retired from Honeywell) that I retained those little mementos.

No comments: