Thursday, February 27, 2020

Country Living & Birds puzzles


Finished the last of the jigsaw puzzles I'd stockpiled for the winter.  Just in time - usually by March the jigsaw puzzle fever wanes until next January.  I've thought ahead and saved some of the puzzles from last year which will tide me over if March turns out snowy or cold.  The Country Living puzzle was missing a piece so it will be tossed.  The rest of the puzzles I'll sell in the library's Book-Bake-White Elephant sale (we've got to get a better name for that).   Those that don't sell will automatically be put in the library's 'lending jigsaw area' - a place where you can leave a jigsaw or pick one up at will.  Of course, I'll keep a couple of my favorites in case I need an extra puzzle to get me through next year's potential bad weather in March.

No comments: