Friday, December 20, 2019

Christmas Decoration - Winter Bear

In October I bought a couple of pumpkins from the Farmer's Market and put them on the short bench made from a log that stands just outside my front door.  In the spring and summer I have plants out there. Figured pumpkins would work as a decoration for the autumn months.  Now that winter is almost here, I planned on replacing them w/ a small tree decorated w/ popcorn and cranberries.   Between the snow and cold though, those pumpkins are frozen in place and I can't move them.  However  I noticed that something(s) are eating away at the pumpkins  so I just have to be patient.   Either the temps will warm up enough to loosen the pumpkins  or the mice/rabbits/deer will finish them off.  Does explain Dunder's fascination w/ looking out the front door most of the night.

No comments: