Thursday, December 19, 2019

Christmas decoration - Shadow box

The librarian had a Christmas lunch for the volunteers this afternoon.   On the way home I had to stop to pick up something from the Dollar Store.   I walked past the party supplies and there were helium balloons.  We'd been talking at the luncheon about giving gifts to pets and I decided to give the cats an early present.  Bought a balloon, brought it home, and tied the end to one of the cat's little plastic balls.  They loved it.  The little ball didn't move like it usually did and sometimes it bounced into the air and stayed there.  I did have to retrieve it from behind a plant, the futon, and the table.  How they got it caught in those places I'm not sure.  Now I need to think of something that will excite Indy.  At her advanced age she doesn't excite as easily as she used to.  (That's true of many species.)

No comments: