Friday, October 18, 2019

Frosty Dawn

It's been a tough week.  Today finally things began to coalesce into a plan.  Then Aunt Bev called mid morning to say goodbye.  She's leaving for California tomorrow.  I drove over to my Uncle & Aunt's place to program her car's GPS for the airport shuttle terminal.  Her son Milan is flying into the Big City, taking the shuttle to College town, and they will drive to California together.  Since her GPS batteries were low on power, we plugged it into my car and drove some miles so she could get used to the GPS directions and to juice up the batteries.  Uncle Rodney and Aunt Ruth will soon be taking off themselves.  Ruth sent me home w/ house plants to overwinter for her.  On the way back I passed the Farmer's Market.  Surprised it was still going so late into the season.  Stopped off to pick up pumpkins, leeks, and other produce.  Looking forward to the weekend.

No comments: