Monday, September 16, 2019

Grey Comma butterfly

Another beautiful day in the Northwoods.  Picked up Aunt Bev this morning and took her to the County's Aging and Disability Center.  She was having problems w/ her insurance and I thought they might shed some light on what to do about it.  They did but it means she'll have to get a different type of insurance if she wants to travel around the country like she does.  Dropped her back off at Aunt Ruth & Uncle Rodney's.  They'll all be taking off in October - Ruth & Rodney for Indiana and Bev for California (though now she's considering if she might spend awhile in Missouri first).  The plan is they will eventually meet up in Arizona.  Hope I'm as 'w/ it' when I'm in my 90's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture!

kn

Unknown said...

What kind of butterfly is this? We just had a program on Monarchs at our Tues evening Master Gardener meeting. I actually learned the difference between a male and female Monarch. Carolyn