Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Azure Aster

I was finishing up some errands and decided to try a new eatery I'd seen - looked like it was open now.  Taco Theory isn't a chain as far as I can tell and combines Mexican food w/science.  What's not to like?  I walked straight to the counter and asked for tacos.  Nope.  I was directed down to the left where one orders.  OK.  Asked for tacos again.  They only served 'street tacos'.  I asked what that was and it looked pretty much like a soft shell taco.  Decided against that and asked for a quesadilla instead w/ some churros and a bottle of lime Jarritos - to go.  Ate the dessert first.  Taco John's churros are sublime - these, not so much.  The quesadilla was OK but I fed the last of it to Indy.  I hope this new business makes a go of it but I'm thinking it's probably good that I stopped by sooner than wait 'til later.

No comments: