Monday, September 09, 2019

Maximilian Sunflowers

When brothers Brent and Phil were here the hot water heater in my house started acting funky.  Every few days since then when I need hot water, I have to hit the reset button on the unit. I called three plumbers - left a message for one, one didn't answer, and one's phone was disconnected.  The plumber my general contractor had contracted was still working on Mjolnir at that time.  Even though I knew he was busy I called him and asked if he could look at it next time he was over.  The unit still kinda worked but I wasn't trusting it for over winter.  He agreed and said he'd order a new one.  That was a month ago and I had it on my calendar to call him today to see where things stood.  However he called first and now I have a brand new hot water heater. It's been a cold wet day.  You guessed it - it's hot bath time tonight.

1 comment:

Brent said...

Hooray for hot water!