Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Joe-Pye Weed


Once back home from the Big City I had a nice hot bath.  Going to the Fair is tough on the body.  This morning I was about to head out to Coffee and Conversation w/ the rocks I had bought at the Fair (show-and-tell, you know) when I saw a man framed in the front door.  The heating guy was back to finish up work on Mjolnir!  Tonight I finished up the spreadsheet on the project.  Costs went 1% over original estimates but that was because I hadn't planned to need to re-gravel the driveway, I decided to upgrade some electrical, and I added a rain gutter.  I'm pretty happy w/ the results and only slightly depressed that I don't have those project spreadsheets to update anymore.  Of course, now I have time to work on an operating manual for the new place.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Joe Pye Weed. Carolyn