Tuesday, November 06, 2018

Gnomes

A picture from my friend Nancy Dauffenbach.

Back in July Nancy and I had bought plaster gnomes but decided to come back to the shop later to paint them. Maybe when the weather wasn't quite so nice.  Today it was cold, rainy, eventually turning into snow. So we spent the afternoon painting.  The shop provided the smocks, paints, brushes, and some advice when we had questions.  They also had various types of coffee/hot chocolate/tea and munchies available while we 'worked'.  Was a lot of fun and I think the shop owner found us amusing. As you can see, Nancy and I don't agree much on our choice of colors.  Fortunately, we thought they both turned out very cute (and that our own was best.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love both gnomes! I'll bet you two were entertaining. Ha!

cjb