Wednesday, November 07, 2018

What the woodpeckers are after



Kept busy at library duty tonight.  Only had one person come in to drop off books, two people using the computers, and one call from a lady that wanted me to find a book for her.  However the rest of the time I pulled books requested by other libraries and removed books from the hold shelf that had expired.  The librarian gave me a printed list of around a hundred or so videos to remove from the stacks.  Videos aren't called for much any more and these particular titles hadn't been out of the library in over a year - time for them to go.  Unfortunately the list wasn't in the order that they are in the stacks so it took a bit longer than really necessary.  It was 7 p.m. when I finally finished w/ the regular ones - still have to pull the juvenile videos.  However, since I'm filling in tomorrow afternoon should be able to get it done then.

No comments: