Saturday, July 14, 2018

Pin Cherries

I'm coming to the library to get Internet access.  Was told it wouldn't be until Monday or Wednesday when a tech could get to my place.  I wanted to ask if I had to pay for those days I'm out of service but know that isn't going to happen.   A movie I'd ordered from the library came in yesterday.  The volunteer at first thought there was a mistake and that this item couldn't be for me.  When I assured him I had requested it he checked it out to me saying , "This is  whole new side I didn't know you had."  This morning Brent and I watched it - "Sherlock Gnomes" - an animated tale of how the great detective solved the vanishing garden gnome mystery.  It is the sequel to "Gnomeo and Juliet."  Brent rose from the couch afterwards and said, "That's two hours of my life I'll never get back."  Me...  I'm thinking what I need is a couple of garden gnomes for the meadow.

No comments: