Friday, July 13, 2018

Contrail shadow on cloud bank

Brent and I went to a new restaurant last night - the Buckhorn.  We both had tenderloin w/ baked potato.  Think I've found a supper club to replace the Blue Hills Inn. (Blue Hills Inn closed when it's owner's retired.)  It was raining when we left but the storm really hit hard just as we got back home.   The wind was strong enough to knock over the flower pots in the niche by the front of the house, uproot a hanging solar light, and tip over a bench at Ragnarok that hadn't moved since my brothers had tethered it place last year.  My satellite Internet connection went out and I'm waiting for a tech to come out and realign the dish.  (I'm at the library right now.)  It's still raining this morning - off and on - so Brent is doing inside projects.  This morning he replaced the transition piece between the living room's wood floor and the tile on the kitchen floor.  All I can say is it's a good thing Brent isn't a swearing man.

No comments: