Sunday, April 08, 2018

Goldfinches in April

All of this snow has made me, dare I say it, a little bored.  I always said if I got bored enough I would pierce my ears and/or get a tattoo.  Fortunately, on the news this morning was a video clip of an owner playing the shell game w/ a Bichon Frise.  The game was legit so there was always a treat under one of the cups - and the little dog always knew which one hid it.  Indy and I have been working on a winter trick but I figured she could master this one quickly.  I told her to sit, put a treat under one of four plastic cups, moved them around, and told her to find.  She didn't watch which cup the treat was under, she just used her nose to find the right cup each time.  At the end of our game, as an added bonus, I asked her to pick up each cup and give them to me.  Big extra bonus - perfecting this little trick may be enough to keep my body untatted.

No comments: