Monday, April 09, 2018

Meadowlark

Yes, I know it's a picture of a bunny.  I got excited this morning when I saw a big bird hopping around on the snow.  Thought it was the robin but instead it was a meadowlark - even better.  Unfortunately I had the camera on the wrong setting and washed out all of the pics.  The bunny picture I had taken yesterday.

My boredom lasted only one day.  Today things picked up again.  Last meeting of the day was a Friends of the Library.  Most of the discussion items I was already aware of since I'm also a volunteer.  The last item though was a Library Book Sale.  We had done this before w/ a cook book made up of recipes from area people and put a picture of the library on the cover.  Guess those cookbooks had sold well but were now out.  The president said she had received a proposition to sell adult coloring books.  OK - I know what they are but really.  Adult Coloring Books labeled 'Inspirational', 'Girl Power', and 'Happy Everything'?   Sorry, got the giggles every time the president mentioned them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE this picture!

kn