Friday, February 21, 2014

Pink - Front entry flowers

Grabbed a flashlight a little after 3:30 a.m. and slogged through the snow drifts that had filled my driveway. At the end was my car. Didn't have to shovel it out at all. The snow had been blasted away from it by the fierce wind. There wasn't even a ridge of snow in front of it from where the county road had been snow plowed. That was because that road hadn't been plowed. However, something big had driven the road within the last 1/2 hour and I followed those tracks to the state roads which were OK. Slowly drove to within a mile of the dairy where I turned onto Plantz road. It hadn't been plowed (nor recently driven) but I figured the further I could drive the less I'd have to walk. Was so happy to crest the last hill and see that Evan, the owner's son, was already out with the skid loader plowing around the barn. Once safely parked I thanked the Lord for providing such an exciting start to my day.

No comments: