Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Sedum

After church on Sunday I drove home through the hills. A road crew was resurfacing the road.  It was a clear warm day, autumn color, and smooth sailing. Until, of course, I came to the end of the road work and there was a sign warning a bump. That was a big understatement. The car thumped down hard and the book on CD I was listening to stopped. Once home I tried to eject the CD but no dice. Over the next three days I tried various things I found on the Internet to try and extricate the CD but it would not budge.  I gave up today and went to the library to pay for the book. Book turned out to be pretty inexpensive. Now the next question was if I should get the CD player in the car replaced. The car only has a few more years on it (less if I meet up w/ another deer) so decided I'd get a portable boombox w/ CD player. Found one on-line that will cost about as much as I had to pay for the library book. Will see how this works out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it really deadly?
Rebecca