Sunday, September 08, 2013

Sunrise

My guests left at sunrise. Brent wanted to attend a threshing show near the Big City and Phil decided to leave soon after. I bopped over to have coffee w/ Aunt June. I was talking w/ her at her table before brunch when a man brought a lady up to the same table. "Bye Mom." the man said and kissed the lady on the cheek. Aunt June said aloud, "Guess not everyone gets kisses." The man laughed, turned, and kissed June on the cheek too. June giggled and leaned over to confide to me that she had only been joking. As soon as I was home again, Indy and I took off on a walk through the swamps. A nice cool day for a change. In the afternoon, I sat down in a stuffed chair and put on another Charlie Chan movie. Will have to watch it again - fell asleep almost immediately!

No comments: