Saturday, September 07, 2013

My cousins Elizabeth and Nancy


Aunt June's daughters came over to take her to a dentist appointment and attend a regular consultation w/ the Nursing Home on her care. After that was completed, they stopped by my house on their way home.   Brent & Phil took a break from working on the deck to sit down too. The Nursing Home report was that June was doing well but they did make an appointment for her to see an optometrist. Since June and I sometimes sit and watch the cars go by on the highway (maybe 40 feet away?) and she could see them, I figured her sight was OK. However, she doesn't read anymore and I assumed it was her failing memory. Maybe it is just that she needs new glasses. Still, glad to hear that she is doing well and also to find out what my cousin's are up to.

No comments: