Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Elderberry

The herdsman wasn't at work when I arrived so I called her, no answer, and I left the idiotic message on her phone, "Are you going to be late?" (I'm not at my most eloquent in the morning.) When Mike arrived, he preferred that I call the owners rather than start w/ Group 2. Eric sounded a bit groggy but said he and Carol would be right up. We were just finishing w/ the hospital group (a/k/a Group 1) when the herdsman arrived. The herdsman's daughter is 4 and starting pre-school today. She was very excited at the prospect and couldn't sleep so crawled into bed w/ her parents in the night. The herdsman moved to the couch in an effort to get some sleep. She didn't hear her alarm in the morning. I do understand that unexpected things happen. I just really hate calling when it does. Guess that's why I make the big bucks.

No comments: