Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Common Arrow-Head flowers

I've had Mr. Dearhamer's rock collection up at the library for a couple of months now. Like I said the librarian was so enthusiastic to have it as a lead in to the summer reading program "Dig Reading" (or something like that) that I left it up the entire time the program ran. Checked in w/ Doug and he seemed OK to leave it there. Now the library is starting a new program for crafters. They will meet once a week at the library to work on their projects. The people putting it together thought they would have enough stuff to put in the display case to sort of advertise the meetings so we will switch out at the end of the month. I also think it might be good for me to actually try out this new program. I've had sewing and knitting projects I've wanted to do for a long time - it's just even the thought of working on them makes me catatonic. Someone suggested I have a fear of sewing. Probably. However, I'm willing to attend these new meetings and give it a try. Well ... at least the first one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe with your spare time you should give stain glass a whirl. I hear it is a very interesting hobby.

Flip