Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Cousin Christine

Eventually I'll need a new car so I have started looking around to see what was available. At the library I picked up the car edition of Consumer Reports and perused through it. Obviously, my next car will be a Tesla: all electric, innovative, unique. (Not to mention that I've always had a thing for Nikola Tesla.) You know how once you notice something, you suddenly see it everywhere? Last night, the TV news had a piece on the CEO of Tesla. In the paper was an article on the Tesla making 2013 Motor Trend Car of the Year. So what if this car costs twice what a normal car will cost. So what if the nearest place to buy it is a state away. It will be the perfect car for me. However, to go w/ it I also need to buy an old beater truck to travel back and forth to work, carry around stuff, take the dog on rides, and drive on non-roads.

No comments: