Thursday, December 20, 2012

Elegant

As Kathy, the guest blogger, indicated,  our group of friends settled on the topic "Constitutional Amendments" for next Christmas. We went so far as to put numbers 1 through 27 in a beret (a gift to Nancy) and pick out a number indicating which amendment each of us was assigned. Then we all went to bed. By the light, coffee, and better sense of the next morning, we were all silently thinking that we would be open to another topic. Kathy, who had the day before picked up this elasticized ring w/ genuine rhinestones was commenting how "elegant" she felt wearing it. Nancy threw her new boa around her neck, placed her beret on her head and said she, too, felt elegant. We decided to chuck Constitutional Amendments and go instead w/ a topic of "elegant". Any ideas?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elegance theme, eh? I'm all over this one. Let me get past this next wedding and I'll send you a list of ideas!
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

I think of lace, velvet,satin and glitter. The ring is very pretty. I was wondering got engaged in the family until I read the blog.JVM