Saturday, November 17, 2012

Aunt June


No, Aunt June doesn't spend her time putting together jigsaw puzzles nor did she recently learn to play the piano.  I stopped by the nursing home today w/ a couple cups of coffee and found June in the beauty salon.  She was just having the curlers taken out of her hair.  I happened to have my camera in the car - hoar frost covered everything this morning so I had grabbed my camera just before I took off  in case there was a good picture.  Figured this was my opportunity.  We drank our coffees and then found places in the new section for a photo shoot.  June played along, posing for shot after shot.  We had fun until it was time to get her back to her own wing for brunch.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful lady!!

CJB

Anonymous said...

Looking at her is just like looking at a picture of my Grandma Mayer. They could almost be twins.
Rebecca