Thursday, February 09, 2012

P.D. dePupp (Bichon Frise / Poodle)

A successful night at the town board meeting. The town board sold the old gravel pit (again). They picked a vendor to host a new town website. They all agreed to attend Board of Review training in March. The chairman had requested that I bring my new laptop to the meeting so I used it to take notes. The board asked to see some past documents (which I fortunately had scanned into the laptop) so I wowed them by having everything they asked at hand. However, the best part was after the meeting, I was talking to someone who was in the audience and found they have a collection of clown objects that they would love to display in the library's display case.  Rather interesting finding what people choose to collect. 
A picture from my friend, Kathy Novey.

1 comment:

Jordan Journal said...

I'm one of those people who are weirded out by clowns. I think you should pass on that display. Maybe a nice dead animal collect from your local taxidermy shop.