Friday, January 27, 2012

Mitzu (mix)

I remember my mom turning the sound down on some TV advertisements she thought were too risque. This was in the day before there were remotes for the TV so she really meant business when she would get up and physically turn the dial. I was thinking of that while I watch the ads on TV tonight. Pretty sure she wouldn't have approved of many of them. (Wonder if that's why the stations automatically raise the volume on commericals?)  
A picture of Shelby, Becky, Carolyn, and Rachel from 1979.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I don't remember ever seeing this picture either. Nice. Thank you for posting it!

Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Mom and Dad would have the 4 girls visit, for two weeks every summer. I asked her how she managed this so calmly. She said...Oh, their aunt and uncles help out. Thank you Susan, Russ and Brent!!

Connie

Shelby said...

Wow! Mitzu was a great dog! I don't remember seeing this picture either. Guess next time we visit we'll have to scour through your photo albums. :-)

Anonymous said...

We weren't too much of a handful were we Sue and Brent? Love the picture! Carolyn