Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Monarch on Purple Cone flowers

Last therapy session today (hopefully).  I had faithfully done the exercises the therapist gave me after the first session and my hip had felt worse.  At the second session he had put an analgesic patch on me and slightly refined the exercise regimen.  The patch did nothing for me plus I have been quite remiss about doing my exercises.    So today, when I thought I would have to admit I hadn't been following his instructions, I was surprised that all he asked was if my hip felt any better.   He pulled on the leg a little and then gave me additional exercises to do and in a week to call and let him know if I any improvement.  If not, we would have another session.  I can almost swear my hip will improve in the next week - exercises or no exercises.

No comments: