Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ocotillo

 A picture from my brother, Phil.

Around 30 below zero this morning.  One of the milking machines froze up until we could figure out how to defrost it.  Once home, I had an e-mail from a mother wondering if her 2 kids away in college could vote absentee in the primary next week.  Technically, it's the voter and not their mother that should ask for an absentee ballot but I just e-mailed the students, asked them to reply if they wanted absentee ballots and was able to send the ballots off today.  Tonight was the  February town meeting.  Winter month meetings are blessedly short since there isn't any road work to talk over and I was home in the hour.  Hate to say it, but the night sky is still clear and the temps are already well below zero.  God give me strength to handle one more cold, cold morning at work this week.

No comments: