Wednesday, January 26, 2011

S - Fireworks

There is an episode of Star Trek called Amok Time where Mr. Spock loses his reasoning for a certain time period.  January is a little like that for me.   The jigsaw puzzle I received for Christmas started "calling" to me.  Monday, I just put the pieces out on the table.  Tuesday, all I did was put the edges together.  Today, I could barely pull myself away from it.  Indy begged for a walk - so we did that.  My stomach growled - so I made supper.  That was about it.  There are lots of other things I should be doing but January, in the Northwoods, is just made for doing puzzles.  Mr. Spock got over his obsession by the end of the episode.  I'm sure, as soon as the puzzle is completed, my sanity will return too.

1 comment:

Brent said...

Am enjoying your alphabet pictures. Was this picture from last year?