Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sunny Hazy Summer afternoon

Brent is here so I wanted to show off how Indy would play hide-and-seek. Brent suggested that I hide under the cover that I throw over the stuffed chair. That seemed rather obvious to me but... to a dog, maybe not. So I put Indy in the garage, gave her the stay command, hid under the cover, and whistled for her to come. I could hear her nails click on the floor so I knew approximately where she was. She didn't appear to notice there was a large lump under the cover. But then Brent started giving a running commentary on where Indy was looking and if she was hot/cold. I started laughing so hard that I couldn't keep the cover from moving. Indy noticed and jumped up on top of me looking for her reward. She got her dog biscuit.

No comments: