Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sunset

Brent wants to "earn his keep" while he's visiting but he can't do any heavy lifting for awhile and bouncing up and down on the tractor doesn't sound like a good idea either. However, I have all sizes of boxes stuffed w/ paperwork passed down from former town clerks. I have to paw through them whenever there is a request for a document from the previous century and I vowed I would have them sorted before passing them on to the next clerk. So Brent is patiently going through each paper and placing them in order by year. Everything is public record so there isn't anything he can't see. Already he's found an old draft of a town lease that might prove valuable in figuring out a present issue. It's a drudge task. Can't say that I've been much help or inspiration to him - I took a nap while he worked today.

No comments: