Saturday, March 25, 2017

1963 Homemakers group

Working on what seems to be an on-going project of figuring out old photos.  Found this one of the Homemakers group.  Pretty happy to see that it was marked w/ a date of "1963" on the front.  At times I've resorted to trying to figure out from cars or clothes when pictures were taken.  I recognized Mom and my best friend's mother but no one else.   Begged a cup of coffee yesterday from my neighbors and they could name their family members and quite a few more in the picture.  They are having a family reunion this year so now that I have it scanned in, I'll give it to them for their picture display.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Grandma in the 3rd row, 1st person from right (not looking directly at the camera)?
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

As I was scanning the photo looking for someone who might be related to you, I also thought it was the same woman that Rebecca picked out. Are we right?

Nancy