Sunday, March 26, 2017

Elk

I've heard that the more intelligent the dog, the more they need variation in their daily walks so Indy should have been very satisfied with our trek along deer paths through marshes today. I enjoy them too but end up picking out snapped off twigs and bits of dried leaves from all sorts of places when I undress later.  On the way home, meant to take a short cut up through the woods but I noticed something strange near my fenceline by the road and, like anyone would, went to investigate.  My neighbor who has erected a stamped metal moose on his land has now added this elk.  It's interesting though not something I'd necessarily install.  Fortunately for him the HOA's (Home Owners Association) around here are made up of one person apiece (two if they are married).

No comments: