Sunday, May 29, 2016

Bunchberry

Got to thinking tomorrow is a holiday and the stores will be closed. Monday is my usual day to visit Aunt June and pick up groceries on the way out of town.  I could still go to the nursing home but not shopping afterward. I also suddenly had a hankering to start a fire in Ragnarok and have a picnic. After checking on the flowers at the cemetery I drove on to the grocery store to pick up what I needed. Looked over at the DNR sign as I drove out of town - fire danger was "LOW". Well, I did have my windshield wipers on at the moment and it's been raining off and on for the last couple of days so I would have been surprised at any other rating. Does mean I'll have to use the firewood I have stored in the house if I want to roast wienies tomorrow.

No comments: