Threw on a flannel shirt and got a few fall chores done today. Tonight I watched the Emmy Award show. I don't often watch award shows. I do love the fashion but I can see that on-line the next day. The presenters at award shows tell tired jokes badly. When I do watch I wonder how these people can act so well on TV/movies but be so bad delivering one-liners? It's Star Trek's 60th anniversary but the award show chose not to pay homage to the iconic series. They did however plan on bringing together the stars of another fav of mine - Buffy The Vampire Slayer. It first aired 29 years ago. I never did get to see Sarah Michelle Gellar and David Boreanaz present an award. Either they did it while I and the dog were on our constitutional or the network cut it for time. At least I didn't miss much - Monday nights there isn't much else to watch on TV.
No comments:
Post a Comment