Monday, October 03, 2022

Flat-topped White Asters

 

I'm sure there is something I'm missing.  Why are some Floridians upset that they didn't get a mandatory evacuation notice earlier?  The minute it was possible that the hurricane was coming my way, I'd be closing up my house and heading for a shelter.  If I owned a boat I'd be sailing it out of harm's way.  Also, I understand why Kim K. will have to pay over a million dollars because she promoted crypto currencies w/o telling her followers she was being paid to do it.  I just don't get why she has 'followers' nor why anyone would think she has the inside scoop on the stuff - maybe she knows a lot about makeup/fashion but digital currency?  Finally, why was I the only one at the Friends of the Library meeting tonight that thought raffling off a rifle was a horrible way for the library to make some extra money?  (Yes, I know it was my idea to have a book burning party where people could pay a buck to save an old book from the flames but I  thought that idea was a bit of thinking-outside-the-box fun.)

No comments: