Sunday, June 05, 2022

Nannyberry blossoms

Comparing notes after today's sermon, friend Nancy and I both agreed that, while the pastor's sermon was engaging, we had trouble keeping awake through it.  I've been sleeping well and don't wake up until morning but lately having trouble staying awake during the day.  I find myself dropping off for a quick catnap everytime I sit down.  Think it's just the time of year.  Summer solstice is about two weeks away.  I'm waking up early because it's so light outside.  I stay up late because it's light longer.  I'm busy outside in between - hanging up wash, watering plants, planting plants, listening to a book on the deck, walking w/ the dog.  Pretty sure lots of people are having issues staying alert while sitting in church this time of year.    Hope all of the pastors out there are understanding.

No comments: