Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Cedar Waxwings

 

Planning Commission Meeting tonight.  Another new member so we have our required five members.  Good thing since as of June 1st, the town is responsible for it's own zoning (taking it over from the county).  We sent two building permits on to the Town Board w/ the suggestion to approve them.  We tabled another permit since there were questions about sewage permits (which will still be handled by the county).  Then took a look over the new building/land use permit that was uploaded to the town website and the schedule of fees.  Finally went around the table for a status of how we are doing on each part of the Comprehensive Plan review.  Mark took chapters 1 & 2.  I had taken chapters 3 & 4.  Everyone else had only one chapter assigned.   Except now there was the new guy Nick.  I magnanimously offered him one of my chapters (whispering that chapter 3 on Transportation would be an excellent choice).  He took my suggestion and I'll e-mail him the chapter and the work I've done on it so far.  Just think of it as making the new guy feel a part of the group (and not that I'm cutting my work load.)

No comments: