Monday, April 18, 2022

Junco

 "Uh oh," I said to myselft as I walked through the house.  I'd left one of the shades open and I could see overnight we'd gotten more snow.  Whip was in a funk looking out through the glass front door.  However, in true dog fashion, she  happily greeted me and was anxious for our walk - even  through snow.    Once that was accomplished it was time to do more "inside" work today.  Went to the closet and took out an armful of tee's I haven't worn in awhile.  Tried them on and was reminded why I don't wear them.  Will bundle them up for the charity shop.  Then went to the bookcase in my room and picked out a boxful of books/ CD's.  Will donate those to the library over at the County Seat.   My sister had told me one spring that she was cleaning out a drawer a day.  I've started that many times before and not gotten very far but on a cold day like today, I gave it another start.  Printed out my copy of my tax forms and put them in the plastic box labeled "2021" and put that out in the garage w/ all of the other boxes, each w/ it's own year printed on the outside.  Actually as I look around there are a lot of projects to start working on.

No comments: